Business mDeposit - Mobile Check Deposit
Our Mobile Deposit (mDeposit) service allows you to deposit checks directly into your business account via your mobile device, without making a trip to the bank. With mDeposit, you can deposit higher limit checks into your business accounts anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection through our mobile app. Ideal for lower transaction volumes. It’s easy and it's FREE.
Step 1 — Enroll in AccessConnect eBanking
mDeposit is available, upon request, to Access National Bank and Middleburg Bank clients with a business Checking Account and AccessConnect® online banking.
- Contact your Relationship Manager to enroll in business online banking and request business mDeposit.
- Once successfully enrolled in AccessConnect, you can then enroll in mDeposit after downloading our mobile app.
Step 2 — Download the Mobile App to Your Mobile Device
- Download the AccessConnect Mobile Banking App to your device, available through either Google PlayTM or the Apple App Store®.
- Sign into the mobile app using your AccessConnect eBanking credentials (or using Touch ID), select "Deposit Check" from the left hand menu and choose "Mobile Check Deposit Enrollment."
- Review the terms and conditions and choose "I accept."
Step 3 — Start making mobile check deposits
The process is easy! Simply:
- Sign — Endorse your check on the back. Follow endorsement instructions in the app.
- Select — Choose your business deposit account and enter the check amount.
- Snap — Take a clear picture of the front and back of the check and submit the deposit.
- Requires a qualified camera-enabled mobile device.
- Endorsements must be made by the owner of the account and must match the payee of the check. The Bank accepts any check type except Traveler's Checks and Money Orders.
- Deposits will be validated upon receipt and may be accepted or rejected based on Bank guidelines. The image of the check must be legible and have captured all pertinent information from both sides of the check, in accordance with industry standards for image quality prior to Bank approval. Please check your email to ensure your deposit has been accepted. Once a deposit has been accepted and your account has been fully credited, you may void the deposited check.
- Mobile deposit history is available in the Mobile App “Activity” section under “Deposit Check” for 180 days.
- Mobile deposit cutoff time is 4:00 p.m. EST for same business day posting (M-F), excluding holidays. Deposits will be credited to accounts and appear in your transaction history after 5:30 p.m. on the business day the deposit is posted.
- Funds availability: All checks will be made available on the second business day after the day of deposit unless the check is subject to one of the other availability schedules defined within ANB’s Funds Availability Policy Disclosure. Please retain your deposited check for 60 days in a secure location and then securely destroy it.
- All deposits are subject to bank approval.
- For technical support during business hours, please call 571-918-8122 or email us.