CDARS & ICS
Maximize FDIC Insurance for large deposits — it’s the smartest, most secure and most convenient way to invest large-dollar, FDIC-insured deposits for CDs and Money Market Accounts. Instead of wasting time dividing funds among multiple banks, simply work with just one bank — to get a competitive rate and multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage.
- CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service) – A certificate of deposit with a term that works best for your investment needs.
- ICS (Insured Cash Sweep) – A money market account that provides the flexibility to periodically withdraw funds.
Why CDARS or ICS? With these services, you can:
- Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance coverage.
- Take advantage of Access National Bank's competitive CD and money market rates.
- Make withdrawals or deposits to your ICS account based on your needs.
- Save time and trouble — enjoy the convenience of one bank, one rate and one statement.
- Put your money to work — deposits remain at Access to fund loans in our communities in Northern Virginia and metro DC.
Find out more about our CDARS and ICS programs and your FDIC insurance coverage by contacting us.
CDARS CD and ICS Money Market accounts require an Access National Bank or Middleburg Bank checking account. Minimum opening deposit for the CDARS account is $250,000. CDARS CDs have a penalty for early withdrawal and ICS Money Market program withdrawals are limited to six per month; both are available for personal, business or public funds. Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor has signed a Deposit Placement Agreement with Access National Bank or Middleburg Bank. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds through CDARS and ICS. CDARS, Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, ICS and Insured Cash Sweep are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Available to entities eligible to maintain interest bearing accounts and all individuals. Ask for complete details.