Company Retirement Plans
Offering a retirement plan is a smart way to help level the playing field between your small business and larger companies.
- Attract talented people in today's competitive job market.
- Retain valuable employees who want retirement solutions in their benefits package.
- Enjoy tax advantages that may be available to you as an employer.
If you already have a retirement plan or you want to establish one for your company, we will work with you to review your goals and develop a comprehensive employee benefit program that supports you and your employees.
Whether you're interested in employer-funded or both employee and employer-funded plans, retirement plans can provide flexibility, while contributions and earnings grow tax-deferred.
Through Middleburg Investment Services, we offer access to a full range of retirement plans, including:
- SEP and SIMPLE Retirement Plans are low-cost retirement plans for small businesses and self-employed individuals.
- 401(k)-Profit Sharing Plans to allow your employees to make tax-favored contributions to work toward their own retirement goals and direct the investments in their accounts.
Your Middleburg Investment Services representative can help you choose the plan that best meets your goals and budget.