Detect Safe Browsing
At Access National Bank, we are serious about providing best-in-class service and solutions to you while helping to safeguard your online banking experience. As a result, we are proud to provide to you a FREE anti-fraud solution that protects your AccessConnect and AccessNationalBank.com sessions from some of the most sophisticated online criminal attacks.
There is nothing to log into, no new passwords to remember. Detect Safe Browsing (DSB) from Easy Solutions is a very small and fast download that you install on the desktop or laptop computer you use to access your Access National Bank online accounts. This software runs quietly in the background creating a secure tunnel for you to use AccessConnect and AccessNationalBank.com without the fear of becoming a victim of online fraud.
DSB is particularly effective at combating the following types of potential attacks against your online banking session:
- Malware: Software that is intended to damage or disable computers and computer systems.
- Phishing: Website impersonation performed by a non-authorized third party to get confidential information for criminal purposes.
- Pharming: The fraudulent practice of directing Internet users to a bogus website that mimics the appearance of a legitimate one, in order to obtain personal information such as passwords, account numbers, etc.
In the event that your device does become infected with malware, DSB will:
- notify you of the infection via pop-up messaging
- list what online processes have been blocked, and
- allow you to continue to visit your protected AccessConnect and AccessNationalBank.com sites in order to complete your activity.
Detect Safe Browsing Benefits
- Quick download and installation to your device—providing added protection during your AccessConnect Online Banking and AccessNationalBank.com sessions.
- Stops attacks before they are launched—blocking malicious activity and keyloggers that may otherwise enable account takeovers during your AccessConnect Online Banking and AccessNationalBank.com sessions.
- Identifies potential malware, phishing and pharming attacks during your online banking session, providing session monitoring analysis and notifications in the event of an attack.
- DSB integrates in a fully supported way at the operating system level—meaning it doesn't depend on the browser to function, shouldn't slow down your browsing speeds and shouldn't conflict with anti-virus software.
Get Your FREE Online Banking Fraud Protection Solution Today:
- Log into your AccessConnect Online Banking account and you will be prompted with a DSB message to download the installer. (Please note that you will need to have Administrative Permissions for your system in order to install DSB).
- Once downloaded, simply run the installer and allow for the software to be placed on your desktop or laptop computer.
- A pop-up message will appear notifying you that DSB is scanning your computer.
- You can verify DSB is running by looking for the small Security Shield icon that automatically displays on your task bar.
- Now you can safely visit AccessNationalBank.com using your web browser to open your AccessConnect Online Banking account. During your online banking session any Phishing, Pharming, and other malicious attacks are intercepted by the DSB Manager that runs automatically in the background.
This program does not serve as an all-in-one virus protection software. You should have virus protection independently installed on your computer. Easy Solutions stores your system's IP address, Operating System version, DSB version and DSB configuration specifications.
Minimum system requirements include, Windows 10 and prior through Vista SP2, Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or higher Operating System, 512 Mbps or higher RAM, 40 MB available disc space, Wired, ADSL, or any equivalent broadband connection (512Kbps or higher), and Administrative Permissions.