A financial plan serves as a roadmap to guide your journey and increases the likelihood of achieving your financial goals.
The financial planners at Middleburg Investment Group will work closely with you to create a customized plan. We begin with an assessment of where you are now and then work with you to define your financial goals and objectives. Based on your current situation and your short- and long-term goals, we develop a plan that analyzes six broad areas and provides recommendations for each:
- Budget: Review your current budget, cash flow and financial obligations to create a snap shot of your financial position.
- Investing: Establish how much risk you're willing to take to achieve your goals, consider the time available, and evaluate the investments available to achieve the results you desire.
- Insurance and Risk Management: Identify the risks that might interfere with your financial plan, and take steps to manage the risks through various types of insurance.
- Retirement Planning: Get ready for retirement by making a realistic assessment of what you'll need when you're no longer working, and consider the special issues you might face before and during your retirement.
- Estate Planning: Consider what you'd like to achieve with the assets you've accumulated over a lifetime and soften the impact of your death on those you leave behind.
- Tax Planning: Stay on top of your tax obligations to maximize how much of what you acquire that you actually get to keep.
It's easy to get started creating your financial plan. The planners at Middleburg Investment Group provide a complimentary initial meeting to review your needs and goals. If you choose to engage your advisor in this fee-based financial planning process, we can get started right away.
For more information or to schedule an initial consultation, simply call 703-737-3434 or click here to send us an email. (If you would like to begin the planning process now, ask for access to our secure financial planning tool to start entering your information right away.)