Our exchange rates for retail International/Foreign services are established daily by Pacific Coast Banker’s Bank.
Wholesale rates quoted by Reuters, the Wall Street Journal or Bloomberg, etc. are not applicable for our international services.
- Outgoing International wire transfers can be submitted through Business AccessConnect® online banking in USD or Foreign Currency.
- Transfers can take up to two to five business days to process depending upon the number of banks and countries involved in the process.
- Incoming International wire transfers can be received in most major currencies and could take up to two to five business days for receipt of funds.
- A wide variety of foreign currencies are available for purchase. View Currency List
- Two business day shipping to Access National Bank (ANB) or Middleburg Bank.
- Currency rate quotes are available daily upon request
- Minimum foreign currency order is $1,000 USD
- Foreign currency redemption is unavailable
- Foreign checks must be sent by ANB to the Federal Reserve Bank for collection.
- Canadian checks are credited to the account within one to three weeks from the date of receipt. Exceptions may occur that would delay posting.
- Funds from all other foreign banks are credited within six to eight weeks of receipt.
- Exchange rate for check collection is controlled by the issuing bank.
- Foreign items must be taken to an ANB banking center for deposit. Foreign checks cannot be deposited through ANB’s electronic deposit (eDeposit) scanners.
For more information regarding our International Services as well as the fees associated with these services, please call (703) 871-7380 or email us.