We believe in the contributions that nonprofits make to the community and we not only invest our time and talents through volunteerism on several nonprofit boards, but we invest financially in furthering the cause of your organization. Our dedicated nonprofit team of local bankers is ready to help you steer through complex tax-exempt regulations to fund your immediate needs, while providing day-to-day financial management to improve your cash position.
When you partner with us you can expect:
- Direct Access — with someone who understands how Nonprofits work in the Greater Washington Area
- Flexible Solutions — a range of financial management services tailored to meet the needs of your organization
- Valuable Resources — tools and guidance to help with every stage of your organization through our "Access Nonprofit Advisor" newsletter and online information
- Professional Benefits — complimentary access to educational and networking events with other Nonprofit Executives
Checking & Savings
- *Non-deposit investment products and wealth services offered through Middleburg Investment Group are not FDIC-insured, are not guaranteed and may lose value.
“Access has always understood the importance of that local investment, not only in our mission and operations, but in other critical community-based nonprofits working in Northern Virginia. We have always enjoyed great customer service, proactive outreach by our customer service representative to help us maximize earnings during these shaky times.”
−Kerrie B. Wilson, CEO, Cornerstones, Inc