PACs & Political Organizations
When you bank with us, there's no need for an act of Congress to know how best to serve your Political Organization's financial needs. Our full service Political Banking platform offers real-time solutions through a dedicated team of Political Banking specialists. Whether you're a grass roots organization or you represent a corporation, Access offers the latest banking technology to ease your administrative burdens.
When you partner with us you can expect:
- Direct Access — with someone who understands the DC Metro market and the needs of PACs and Political Organizations
- Flexible Solutions — a range of financial management services tailored to accommodate fluctuations in contributions
- Valuable Resources — tools and guidance to help with every stage of your organization
Valuable Political Banking Benefits Include:
- No Minimum Balance or Transaction Fees, giving you greater financial freedom.
- No Cost Remote Deposit Capture that enables checks to be deposited electronically in real-time using a special check scanning device.
- FREE First Order of Checks on select styles.
- FREE Courier Services available to help expedite transactions.
- FREE Online Banking Services that allow you to view and manage account activity such as wires, stop payments and transfers in real-time.
- 24/7 Access to your personal relationship manager and trusted advisor.
- Increased Fraud Prevention measures and security protocols available.
- Flexible Non-Interest Bearing Accounts specifically designed for Political Action Committees.
- Reliable Credit Card Processing options that help process payments quickly and easily.
- Convenient Visa® Debit Card offering a payment alternative to cash and checks with customizable daily transaction limits.
- Efficient Lockbox/Caging Services that create a centralized collection point to view images of payments and remittance documents online.
"After several years of disappointing returns on our association's rainy day fund, Access National Bank found a solution that increased our interest by nearly tenfold. The product gave us maximum flexibility so our association could tap into funds on short notice without penalties."
—Geoff Ziebart, Executive Director, NABPAC