We are uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive investment planning solutions to our clients.
What Makes Us Different?
- Expertise – Our investment professionals and relationships with other major investment firms provide clients with access to a depth and breadth of capabilities.
- Accessibility – Our local investment professionals are supported by a team of specialists who are highly accessible to clients allowing for service with a personal touch.
- Objectivity – We provide clients with not only the best of our thinking but that of other leaders in the industry, using objective standards that won’t cloud our judgment.
Our investment advisors will develop an investment strategy tailored to fit your specific needs and circumstances. We work with our clients to assist them in determining their investment objectives and an appropriate asset mix commensurate with their needs, goals, and risk tolerance. Our portfolio construction typically focuses on three primary asset classes: stocks, bonds, and cash equivalents.
Types of Accounts:
- Agency/Investment managemen
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- IRA Rollovers
We work closely with our clients to develop equity, fixed income and balanced investment portfolios. Regardless of the investment style, our approach to portfolio development and management employs a disciplined process that includes:
- Asset allocation. We establish recommended guidelines for balancing the need for diversification with the desire for higher risk-adjusted rates of return. Our strong belief in the power of diversification results in our clients' investment portfolios typically including allocations to a variety of asset classes.
- Investment research. Our research team identifies core and alternative investment choices within the framework established by the Investment Committee. That group of experienced investment professionals selects the investments that have the potential to provide above-market returns at acceptable risk levels.
- Portfolio construction. Through our knowledge of financial market history, current market conditions, and the specific needs of clients, we establish guidance for how portfolios should be constructed. Your dedicated portfolio manager combines an understanding of your objectives with knowledge of the financial markets to implement a skillfully tailored portfolio.
- Portfolio Management. Through a series of tactical decisions, we respond to changing financial market opportunities. We are responsible for analyzing new asset categories to determine which might be beneficial to clients and how they might be incorporated into client portfolios.
Personal appointments may be made to discuss your individual investment needs by calling
540-687-4805 or 800-745-8625. You may also send us an email by clicking here.