Treasury Management Services
We want you to focus on what you do best — manage and grow your business — rather than spend time on daily administrative tasks. We know that you need to know all of the angles for your business to succeed. Our Treasury Management services can help you simplify banking, improve cash flow and enhance return on funds. We offer a variety of solutions for your information reporting, receivables, payables, investments, and control needs.
Online Banking & Information Reporting
Take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of AccessConnect® Business Online Banking, which provides an efficient and secure way to access real-time account information and manage business finances. You will have full administrative control for establishing and modifying user profiles, including such options as access to and dollar limits for ACH files and wire transfers. And our online capabilities come with personal support as we provide eBanking specialists for on-site set up and ongoing support. Also available is the AccessConnect Mobile App, which can be downloaded in the Apple App Store and Google Play. Our mobile app allows you to check balances, transfer funds, view and approve transactions, pay bills and send or receive secure messages.
Your business relies on positive cash flow. Why not make collecting and processing easier with our receivables solutions?
- eDeposit (Remote Deposit Capture)
- ACH Services — accelerate receivables with one-time transactions or recurring file templates through AccessConnect or imported from accounting software.
- Merchant Services — we start with a complimentary review of your current credit card processing statements and follow with a custom proposal to best fit your needs.
- Lockbox & eScan — manage incoming payments through our automated retail and wholesale lockbox processing services.
Making payments is an inevitable part of business and while not as rewarding as receivables, we can make the process much simpler with our payment solutions.
- ACH Services — simplify payments by enabling direct deposit of payroll and making company disbursements with ease.
- EFTP (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System)
- Business Debit Card
- Commercial Credit Cards
- Purchasing Card
- Wire Transfers — get a fee discount on wires, both domestic and international, transmitted via AccessConnect, whether one-time wires or recurring templates — and we never charge for incoming wires. You may customize several security options — including access and approval levels — to support your company’s risk management objectives.
Cash Concentration &Liquidity
Our easy-to-set-up services help maximize your returns and simplify the management of your funds.
- ZBA — consolidate funds for optimal cash management and maximum return. Transactions post to subsidiary ZBAs each day, with a concentration account automatically covering debit balances and automatically receiving any excess funds.
- Repurchase Agreement — invest funds above a daily target balance automatically by sweeping from your primary commercial checking account to an overnight investment secured by government agency securities. The funds then return to the operating account the following morning as the cycle repeats to preserve liquidity and enhance yield.
- Commercial Investment Checking — similar to repurchase agreements with an automated sweep, but with a higher yield. Funds above a target balance in your operating account sweep to/from a related checking account. Standard FDIC insurance coverage applies.
- ICS® (Insured Cash Sweep) — Maximize FDIC insurance coverage while earning interest and retaining liquidity. With ICS, funds transfer from an Access National transaction account to participating financial institutions across the country, with the benefit of full FDIC insurance protection on balances of more than $50 million and the convenience of a single point of contact at Access.
We empower your business to guard against fraud through the use of affordable and state-of-the-art technology.
For our clients' convenience we offer the following international services: