Access National Bank has a strong entrepreneurial spirit that drives our mission of serving small- and middle-market businesses—particularly businesses with $1 million to $200 million in annual revenue in select industries—as well as high-net-worth individuals and families in Virginia and metro Washington, D.C.
Our parent company, Access National Corporation, includes not only the commercial bank, but also divisions that specialize in residential mortgage lending, and trust and wealth management services. We have the scale to provide services on par with the mega banks, with the personal attention only a local community bank can offer. Teams of specialists cater to the unique needs of several industry sectors serving not only as skilled bankers but also as trusted advisors. Private banking and wealth services clients benefit from the same relationship-driven approach and expertise in conjunction with our firm commitment to responsiveness and action.
Access National Bank was founded in 1999 in Reston, Virginia, with a focus on businesses and their related professionals. Our Middleburg Bank division was established in 1924 in Loudoun County and has served the financial needs of individuals, families, and businesses throughout its rich history. Access National Bank and Middleburg Bank collectively provide our clients expertise in business banking, commercial lending, residential mortgage lending, private banking, and trust and wealth management services.
Together, we are driven to deliver on-target financial solutions to our clients to facilitate their success, as we draw on the strength of our company with:
- $3 billion in assets
- $2 billion in loans
- $2.1 billion in deposits
- $2 billion in trust and investment assets under management
- Residential mortgage loan originations of more than $400 million annually
- Capital ratios far exceeding minimum regulatory standards for well-capitalized institutions
With Access National Bank as your trusted advisor, you can expect:
- Access to decision makers, capital, and sophisticated financial services
- Client-focused bankers who understand your industry and financial needs as trusted advisors
- Tenured, stable relationship managers and support teams
- Responsiveness with a quick turnaround
- Tailored, on-target financial solutions
- Deep understanding of your community, because like you, we live and work here
- Peace of mind from our financial strength
- Rated “Superior” (the highest possible rating) from IDC Financial Publishing
- NASDAQ-listed company under the symbol "ANCX" with a market capitalization in excess of $600 million
RECORD OF CONSISTENCY & STABILITY